Sunday 21 July 2013

Good morning, people! Alhamdulillah we've been through 13 days of Ramadhan :) today, I wanna share my story that happened this week.
Start from July 15th, that was my first day as a 12th grader. Yep, I came back to school after 2 weeks holiday. I was soooooooooooooo happy because I could meet up with my friends again, esp Sarah, my bestfriend, and the one who fangirling about SHINee with me. Sadly, she's no longer my chairmate in my new class - XII IPA A - because now, we got different classes. And yes! We talked so much about SHINee and Taemin like we used to. Besides happy and excited, I was so lil' bit afraid because this is the last year of high school. But, I hope I can do all my best so that I can make my dream comes true. Amin ya Allah..
I'll skip July 16th - 18th because there's nothing special on those days.
On July 19th..................I got a message from my sister. She said that my brother had been accepted in Electrical Engineering UI. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillahirrabbil 'alamiin.
Of course, I was so glad to knew that. He don't need to live in Surabaya, which is so far away from my home, here, in Pamulang.
And yesterday, finally, I had breakfasting with my family again after 5 days I always did that without my family in my "boarding house".
At conclusion, I wanna thank God for those nice moments that He gave me. I feel blessed, and thankful. Alhamdulillahirobbil alamin...



No comments: