Tuesday 12 March 2013

Whoaaa it's been more than 1 month. Hello again, guys! Nowadays, I'm enjoying myself on this 10 days holiday because of the 12 graders' exam. Firstly, I wanna encourage my brother, who's a 12 grader. He's having hard time now lol I mean, it's his last year at high school and this time's rough for him because of million tryouts and exam. I wish him all the best. I wish he'll accepted at university that he wanted. Amin.
Now, I'm gonna talk about myself. Nowadays, I'm reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly happy. Why? Because Real Madrid is on fire now :D lol I didn't have to write this actually..hehe
Well, mid-semester test is approaching. Wish me luck, guys! I have to do this test well. I really mean it. This is the 4th semester and I don't wanna ruin my grades like what I did on the previous semester. 
Last but not least, I wanna ask you guys something, what will you do if you miss to talk to someone that you used to having fun with after a very long time silence period? *sigh* If only.....HAHA 
Bye for now! See you later!   

No comments: