Saturday 15 October 2011

Good morning! How are you? I hope you are fine as fine as me. Today is October 15th!!!!! It's mean today is..............Mesut Özil's birthday! Whoa! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Mesut!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you all the best. Keep charming!



my boy, Mesut Özil





...


Hey, I feel sooo happy because last day, I went to 85 JHS, where I had spent my 3 years to study there on junior high. I met lots of friends that I miss so much. I was so pleasure. They are all great friends. Ah, I want them all to be my schoolmates like on junior high :" I wanna thank them all for what they have gave to me. For the memories, for the love, for the archness, for the giggles, even tears.. How lucky I am to have great friends like you, guys! I love you all.







Sincerely,
Me.



No comments: