Tuesday 28 September 2010

This is me

Hi, blogger! I wanna share a story about a quote. I like to read quotes because they are inspiring. At least for myself yeah. So, I hv ever read one of my fav quotes: "Life is about creating your own beat and dancing to that no matter how silly you look".

Why do I like this quote? Because I think that quote is true. In this world, we are going to creating ourself, and not finding ourself. So, it's all up to us whether we wanna do this or that.

Like me. No matter what they say, I just wanna try to do what's best for me and people around me. I don't care about people who hate me. I just wanna know why do they hate me, so, I can fix myself into a better person. This is me. Like it or not, this is me.

Ok, I think that's all that I wanna share with you today. Thank you so much for reading my blog. I hope it'll be usefull. Once more, thank you so much.

Big hug,

No comments: